Janson Goldstein LLP
Architecture & Interior Design
180 Varick St Suite 1414
New York, NY 10014
Please submit resumes to: email@example.com
Only resumes sent to this address will be reviewed.
No phone inquiries accepted.
Janson Goldstein LLP is a full service architecture and interior design firm that creates environments for a wide range of retail, residential and commercial clients in the U.S. and abroad. We are currently seeking an Junior Architectural Designer with a strong architectural background and 1- 3 years of architectural work experience to join our team to work on several exciting projects.
- Excellent conceptual, technical, and graphic skills.
- Superb skills in Autocad, Rhino, SketchUp, 3D Modeling and renderings (V-ray, 3D MAX), Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge in coding is a plus.
- 1-3 years of architectural work experiences.
- English fluency and a foreign language is desired, particularly Mandarin.
- Professional degree in architecture (B.Arch or M.Arch)
- Provide architectural design assistance for varied projects and client base.
- Implement the development of preliminary presentations, construction documentation and assisting in construction administration phase work.
- Coordinate design issues with the in-house team and outside specialty consultants.
- Participate in company initiatives for quality control.
- Work with clients, contractors and local officials under the direction of the project architect to coordinate construction issues.
- Assist in the process of logging and reviewing shop drawings along with miscellaneous support.
Candidates should be prepared to present their portfolio of work. This is a full-time position. Compensation is commensurate with experience.
If you feel that your background matches well with the requirements of this position, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org a cover letter and selected samples of your work, with the subject heading of ‘Junior Architect’.